Tuesday 24 May 2011

beautiful bathrooms

grey
 statement mirrors
 classic style
 unique wall art

gold + brass tones
rustic wood + stained glass

i am always looking for unique bathroom ideas. it's probably not going to be till next year that i can finally get my bathroom how i would like it but at least looking at these pictures i can get some ideas in the meantime.

my favourite one is the bottom one followed very closely by the grey bathroom at the top - which is yours?

R x

CREDITS
GREY COLLAGE
TOP -HOUZZ
BOTTOM - VELVETPALETTE

STATEMENT MIRRORS COLLAGE
BOTTOM -HOUSE2HOME

CLASSIC STYLE COLLAGE
TOP - CALFINDER
BOTTOM - SOURCE UNKNOWN

UNIQUE WALL ART COLLAGE

GOLD COLLAGE
TOP - CONCIERGE

RUSTIC WOOD & STAINED GLASS COLLAGE


            

2 comments:

  1. Mmm? do we have to choose? if so, my favourite is the statement mirror I love the chalky colours & huge window.. p.s thanks for emails I've been away will catch up soon Marion :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOVE your aesthetic sensibility...the simple vintage-looking cards w/ butterflies are beautiful. perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)