Monday 12 September 2011

a porcelain tale - photo shoot







a couple of months ago i  was invited to send some of my paper goods to Ireland for a photo shoot by Pearl from Pearl and Godiva - who provide vintage china hire and are also stylists for weddings, magazine shoots and press events. the resulting shoot, a collaboration between Pearl (one half of Pearl and Godiva) and Shane from Aspect Photography, was set in the stunning location of Ballynatray Estate on the Cork/Waterford border.


of course i was delighted with the prospect of having my items photographed and styled by such professionals, and was surprised to hear that my humble cards and gift tags were featured alongside such amazing talent as Bonzie (handmade clothing) and Moth and Bay Leaf (beautiful handmade accessories)to name but a few. 


100 layer cake has featured this inspirational photo shoot, plus a video of it here 


all above photos Aspect Photography - please visit the website, Shane's photography is astounding.




Rx





2 comments:

  1. FAME at last eh...?? Am sooo pleased for you... Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!

    what great exposure!
    I'm so happy to have found you...now following!
    and I'd love to have you peek into my creative world.

    ciao bella

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)