Tuesday 4 October 2011

32

it's my birthday today so i thought i would share a bit of the joy with a discount code for the shoppe. simply use the above code - BIRTHDAY for your discount which entitles you to 20% off anything in the shoppe. it is available for use in both my etsy shoppe and the big cartel shoppe
offer is valid till the 31st of October and can be used by anyone who follows/reads my blog, comments on the blog (before the end of October) and/or likes my facebook page. the discount code can be used for as many transactions as you wish until the end of October.


please note, i will be adding new items soon including unique Christmas cards and tags so keep checking back - i think you will like 'em!


the above photo is from Jaime Mancilla on etsy. i love her styling.

Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)