Sunday 10 February 2013

mums holistic salon







My lovely Mum - Julie runs her own holistic salon in Rushden which only opened last year but is already getting a loyal following.
Trust me when I say this - she really has got healing hands! Her treatments are so relaxing and they make you feel amazing for days.
She offers all kinds of holistic therapies such as hot stone massage (my favourite!), Swedish massage, aromatherapy, Indian head massage, acupressure, natural face lift, luxury 24k gold facial and lots more.

My sister Kelly is a beauty therapist and was also at the salon but as she now has another little one on the way she is doing only mobile treatments. She is an expert with spray tanning - I am a self confessed addict since my teens so I know all about fake tan and I can tell you that she if very good! no stripy white marks when she is finished with you - just a lovely deep natural looking tan. Kelly also does nails, waxing etc, eyelash/eyebrow tinting and lots more. If you are interested in any treatments from her please contact me.

Mums salon is based quite close to Rushden town centre but just far enough away to be nice, quiet and relaxing.


// SPECIAL OFFERS WITH JULIE //

HOT STONE BACK MASSAGE
£15 

INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE £10

OVER 60'S FULL BODY MASSAGE £15

OVER 60'S HOT STONE MASSAGE £20

OVER 60'S AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE £17

-OFFER VALID WHEN YOU MENTION THIS BLOG POST WHILE BOOKING-

///////////////////////////////


Hand in Hand Therapies

35 York Road
Rushden
NN10 0LB
01933 778046

website 
facebook  
twitter


The salon also offers wedding/bridal packages and home parties and salon parties for birthdays,hen-do's, work do's etc.
Please go and visit if you are in the area or contact her on the above links - she will love hearing from you!

Rx

p.s hello to the new followers!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)