Tuesday 19 February 2013

/ / shop update / /





just added to the shop - vintage hot air balloon wedding invitations. ideal for vintage themed / traditional weddings.

also on the sepia smiles front i am so glad that i helped exhibit at the recent Milton Keynes wedding show. i managed to make some very valuable contacts in the industry including Sophie at Style Your Day. myself and Sophie will be working together on some upcoming weddings soon and i will be posting about Sophie along with some pics from the ensuing photo shoots - i am so looking forward to that. i think the photography / editing aspect of what i do is definitely my favorite. perhaps i should have become a photographer instead!

Rx 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rosey, I love these new Hot air balloon designs for your stationary.

    I can't wait to start offering them to my brides to be for their wedding day.

    Very original and classy like us :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca,
    Yep - we sure is!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)