Thursday 28 February 2013

the best kind of therapy



i had a really lovely day today. i went to Bicester Outlet Village. i have never been there before. if i knew it was like a mini america i would have gone sooner. i blew most of my budget straight away in Ralph Lauren. i got exactly what i was looking for which was nice but to be honest i am usually quite lucky on shopping trips. what was even better was that one of my colleagues had a 40% discount voucher as he spends so much in there so i made good use of that! there is something incredibly satisfying about buying stuff - it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! we had lunch here too - the food was lovely and not too naughty which is always good. i would definitely recommend it if you get to go there.
i must say shopping is definitely like therapy to me - i should do it more often!

i wont be doing my usual friday post tomorrow as there is too much going on so here is an early 'happy weekend'!

Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)