Friday 22 March 2013

25

my gorgeous 'baby' sister turns 25 today. 

it's funny how relationships change as people grow. i remember me and my brother babysitting her and dealing with her tantrums when she didn't have her favourite Disney video put on or if her 'blankie' wasn't cold enough we used to have to put it in the freezer to make it cold for her and if it wasn't cold enough all hell would break lose!

now she has her own daughter with her own 'blankie' and another one on the way.

i am so proud of how my sister has turned out. she is kind, loyal, loving and feisty! she usually says what she thinks and is very honest - which i admire in her. but she has a huge heart and gets things done when they need to be done. the tables turned recently and she was more like my big sister to me which i am so thankful for. she did things for me that most people would have run a mile from.

she is always there to talk to - and we can talk - for hours about absolutely anything - mostly random ridiculous things but time always goes so quickly. if one of us is in a bad mood we will have completely forgotten what we were in a mood about within minutes.

she is the best sister i could have ever wished for.
i love you so much Kelly! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Rx 

p.s 'Style Your Day' photo shoot post coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)