Friday 8 March 2013

x x For My Mum x x



as it's Mothers day on Sunday i am dedicating this post to my beautiful Mum.
she really should have been a model - she definitely had the looks for it (still does!) but she chose to be a Mum instead - luckily for my brother sister and me!

the top picture was from before she had us lot (i think) and the other one is her with me as a baby. she looks a bit fed up in that one - i was a massive baby weighing at just under ten pounds so she was probably really tired! luckily she had 8 years to recover before she had my sister - she was eleven pound something - poor mum!

she has always been there for me whenever i have needed her and more so in this last year than ever. i am so grateful to still have her. there was a time when i thought i would lose her but luckily she is a strong as an ox - she is a Taurus after all - and she has always pulled through and managed to spring back to her youthful amazing looking self. luckily i have her genes -  so i am hoping that i end up looking as young as she does when i am her age (which is still young of course!) then i will be a very happy lady!

she has had more than her fair share of drama and heartbreak in her life too - if she wrote a book on it you wouldn't believe it - seriously! but she always stayed strong for me and my siblings. she protected us like a lioness does her cubs.

my Mum is also responsible for my love for Kate Bush. my uncle remembers Mum playing her music into her belly when i was in there!

i know some people who no longer have their Mothers in their lives. i understand for those people that Sunday will be a difficult day for them but it will also be a day to remember all the happy memories too.

thank you Mum for looking after me so well - especially in recent months. 
Love you more than words can say 

Your Roseanna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my beautiful darling , your words are price less meaning more than you know and will comfort me always.I thank God for giving me three wonderful children and it was a privilege to be a mother to you all.All mother's give complete love to her children under no conditions and forever. So thank you with all my heart for best gift in my life, my children.XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)