Thursday 18 April 2013

Etsy UK Wedding Event


I expect by now that most of you are pretty clued up on Etsy and all the lovely handmade/vintage goodness that it has to offer and now that it has a special weddings section it has had even more appeal to couples planning a wedding. 

Well, they are now holding their first ever UK wedding event at Gallery Soho, London on Saturday 11th May 2013. They will be showcasing the best that UK sellers have to offer and there will be lots to look at and be inspired by.

As they will showcasing some of my items I will be running a special discount code in my shop for those who attend the event so be sure to register now to get your tickets. Knowing Etsy it will undoubtedly be a beautiful event and it will make a nice day out. There will be goody bags and wedding cocktails along with diy/tutorials to attend and of course there will lots of lovely Etsy items to peruse such as wedding dresses, stationery, decorations and lots more.

/ / / / / 
If you attend the event please use discount ETSYWED 
for 15% off in my shop from 9-31st May only. 
Please enter this code on checkout in my shop.
NB - Etsy will be making this code available ONLY for those attending the Wedding Event
/ / / / /

London Bride is also giving away 2 free tickets to the event over here.

Hope you can make it!

Rx


2 comments:

  1. Searching good blog is not an easy task because number of blogs with exaggeration is available but the information on this blog is completely based on research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Austin Weddings!
    I do try to do my research and provide original useful information for my readers! Nice to know it's appreciated x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)