Friday 31 May 2013

You & Your Wedding Magazine

It's at last Friday my favourite day of the whole week and the sun is finally shining - Hallelujah!
This week has ended on a high note for me, along with the sunshine I picked up the July/August edition of You and Your Wedding Magazine and found my Hudson save the date has been featured in their 'Something New' wedding stationery feature. It was such a nice surprise and it's the first time I have had anything published in a national magazine. 

They did request me to send them some samples a while back but i didn't really think anything of it as there are so many amazing invitation designers out there and so much competition. 
Thank you Kate Hornby for your beautiful styling and for including my save the date among all of those other stunning creations!

I will be finishing off all current orders this weekend and then I will be taking a week off from the blog and order processing.
Some much needed R & R is required!

/ / Please Note / /
The shop will still be open for orders and I will still be able to answer any inquiries however, please bear in mind I will not begin working on any new orders until my Monday 10th June.

Hopefully on my return I shall be fully rejuvenated and brimming with creative energy again!


Rx 


1 comment:

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)