Friday 12 July 2013

Happy Friday: Inspirationals

Happy Friday, 
It's that lovely day again, I have been a bit AWOL this week as I have had a rather interesting project that I have been working on behind the scenes and it has kind of needed my pin point focus but hopefully back to more regular posting next week.

Today I am off to do another photo shoot with Sophie at Style Your Day today and over the weekend I will be adding more wedding invitations to the shop too so, yet again another working weekend but that's okay as I need to be on hand for the imminent arrival of a special little person soon! 

In the meantime I will leave you with these gorgeous images I found over at Pinterest.

And some tunes for your weekend - hope it's a good one for you!

Rx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)