Tuesday 1 October 2013

Etsy Finds - Trending Items

I was thinking the other day that it is about time I shared a bit of love for Etsy. If it wasn't for this amazing online marketplace I wouldn't be running this business and I would not have come upon the wonderful contacts and opportunities to grow my business that I have done.

And, with their new search tool - trending items - I would not have found these goodies and the awesome shops that sell them quite so easily - I can be a little impatient with the whole searching process!
This new tool has also definitely made my 'favourites' list a lot longer too!

Above images - 
Black feather skirt - wedding feather
Moon clock - object industrial art
Mountain painting - tangents
Wooden deer hanger - dream tree fruits
Sea glass and driftwood mobile - the rubbish revival
Bronze hand carved bangle - leah ball
Antique nature print - miss quite contrary
Fisher-mans lamp - ocean swept
Vintage canvas tool satchel - ethanollie
Opal necklace - mashugana
Art deco wood letter - edies lab

/ / /
Friday is my birthday so I will be offering a special discount code to all of you lovely people in my shop so check back on Friday for details!
/ / /

Rx


2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the "Traffic Sources" for my Etsy shop. It was so exciting to click over here and see my mountain painting! :) I checked out your shop, and love all of the wedding details you offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristi!
    I love your mountain painting - def will have to get myself one I think!
    Thanks for checking out my blog xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)