Friday 9 May 2014

Hello New York!

In June i'm going to New York. Woohoo!! I have never been there or even to America and to say that I am not getting to sleep at night thinking about it would not be a lie! I am so excited because I have wanted to go there my whole life and I am literally fascinated with the States. Most of my amazing clients are from there so it's about time I took a trip.

I am not only going there for fun and sightseeing (although there will be a whole lot of that - tall structures here I come) we will also be including a visit to Etsy Headquarters in Brooklyn and then off to meet with the lovely people at Anthropologie at their URBN headquarters in Philadelphia.

I can't wait to get there and take a gazillion photos - I will share all of our adventures with you when I come back.

I have also been working on another project for Anthropologie - details on that coming soon.

Rosey
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)