Saturday 26 May 2018

BEAUTIFUL BOHO WEDDING DRESS IDEAS

If you are a boho babe who prefers the woods or a beach to a fairy castle then a bohemian-themed wedding may well be the choice for you. 

The best thing about choosing a laid back boho wedding is the varied and eclectic choice of boho dresses available now. These are some of my favourites that I have seen around the web. My absolute fave (AKA my dream next wedding dress) being the Naeem Khan dress

Boho weddings incorporate an elegant mix of natural, rustic, and vintage details into the design. They also allow for a letting go of the more rigid wedding traditions - we are talking 'bohemian' after all! 

For details on these beautiful boho wedding dresses and more on boho and southwestern weddings, check out these Pinterest boards.

WEDDING DRESSES
BOHO WEDDING IDEAS
SOUTHWESTERN WEDDING IDEAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)