Monday 14 March 2011

nice thing to look at - and a thank you

hope you all had a lovely weekend - i saw this print by amber alexander on etsy and thought i would share it with you. also i wanted to say a big thank you to you all for reading this blog. i hope you are enjoying my posts and it's so encouraging every time i see a new subscriber or follower. it would be lovely to know if there are any types of posts you would like to see more (or less!) of.

this week i will post some more pics of the dining room make over - it is getting there but has been quite stressful but more of that later! have a lovely Monday
Rx

ABOVE PHOTO - AMBER ALEXANDER

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really beautiful, as your dainty shop, just keep going on, you always find the prettiest and I love your collage, well I think I 'm a fan :D !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)