Tuesday 3 May 2011

colour burst - bed linen



                                  


today i am in the mood for some nice colourful bedlinen. as we have a daughter dog that loves to jump on our bed, the white cotton sheets are looking a little bit jaded. i do love white sheets but it's all we have ever chosen so i think it is time for a change! i saw these beauties while browsing the web and i especiallylly love the applique style above and am considering trying my hand at some applique-ing myself. i found this handy applique tutorial so you can have a look too - it actually looks quite easy.i think i will have no choice as although lovely, most of these are out of my price range. mmm.. maybe i will try it out on a cushion first and see how i get on.then if it goes well i could get a solid colour plain duvet set and create my own designs - this sounds like a plan...

ALSO i must not forget to mention my GIVEAWAY WINNER - she is the lovely Celessa. please send me your address so i can post out your goodies pronto!

Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)