Thursday 5 May 2011

inspiring goods


check out this beautiful UK shop, The Aviary.
what i love about this shop is that they use vintage images and ephemera (which i can clearly relate to) and they turn them into amazing jewellery. 
the tin pins are such a fantastic idea, they hand cut shapes such as butterfly's and birds out of vintage tins to create beautiful brooches. you can even have them create a bespoke brooch just for you. 
be sure to take a look here - i will be keeping an eye on this shop. my personal favourite is the seaside scene brooch set - i love the colours and the seaside theme.


i was introduced to this shop by primchick from the tales from our cottage blog - she also sells lovely handmade vintage inspired goodies here.


R x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Roseanna for my mention...:oD have you bought anything yet..? Am tempted to buy a tin brooch.. wonder how they make 'em...?
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not purchased anything yet but there are definitely a few on my wishlist!
    I also wondered how they make the tin brooches and how they cut them - very clever :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roseanna! Thanks for following my blog. I have many new exciting things to share over the next few months. Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)