Wednesday 19 June 2013

Interiors: White and Wood Brooklyn Home

I have always been a fan of Todd Selby aka 'The Selby' I think mainly because he has one of the best jobs ever travelling the world photographing the very interesting interiors of extremely artistic people - I sometimes feel like I shouldn't be looking at his website as it is a world of people that I am not at all familiar with as they are so scarily 'cool' but it's interesting to see their sometimes unusual and varied take on interior decor.

I love this Brooklyn house with all the neutral colours and wood. This minimalistic yet cozy pad is the home of Lyndsay Caleo - goldsmith and interior designer and Fitzhugh Karol - woodworker and interior designer. 
The interior is lovely and I really love the exterior - I have always loved townhouses and I actually dream about them quite a lot - random fact. They are my favourite type of house with their high ceilings, spacious rooms, many floors and all that history to go with it.


Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)