Thursday 20 June 2013

Shop News

Howdy!
I am very lucky to have been recently featured in Emmaline Bride the 'ultimate handmade wedding guide' run by Emma Arendoski. My Lavender confetti bags were included in the Ceremony Exit Ideas post. 
With over half a million visits a month it's really exiting to be featured and I have ticked off another thing on my list of 'to dos' this year.
The website is chock full of useful wedding articles and has lots of gorgeous real wedding photo shoots to glean inspiration from for your own wedding. One of my favourites - a laid back rustic/indie wedding in a windmill winery.


I am really looking forward to doing another styling shoot with Sophie at Style Your Day in July. Hopefully alfresco so fingers crossed for some sunshine this time.
Don't you just adore Sophie - she is so stunning!

The shop now has some new additions.
I am creating a line of downloadable ready to print wedding invitations for those of you who would prefer to print your own.
There will be some more traditional designs coming along too as-well as the modern ones and many more in-between.
Hope you like 'em!

Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)