Sunday 28 July 2013

Interiors: Black and White - Moroccan Style

In need of a black and white fix again - this time Moroccan style! I must say I do love the usual colorful Moroccan interiors too - will be posting some nice pictures I recently found on the inter-webs soon. 

I have always wanted to go to Morocco - I should think I would definitely come back with lots of their lovely lamps - I would love to have lots of those (good job I always try to travel light!)  - and a Moroccan themed room would be handy to put them all in with lots of floor cushions / rugs etc. Perfect setting for balmy Summer nights - which we have been getting a lot of lately which is not something to be complaining about!

If I disappear soon it's because I am busy helping a certain someone have a baby - fingers crossed - very soon - and then - I will be back!

Rx

Pictures via Pinterest

1 comment:

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)