Tuesday 6 August 2013

Location Weddings: Beach


Well seeing as we are now in the height of Summer I thought it only fitting (and about time) that I posted some summer wedding inspiration here.
Location weddings are becoming more and more popular for various reasons - I think one being guaranteed good weather and having a bit of a holiday/honeymoon at the same time. I can't think of a better destination for a wedding than on a beach. The good thing about beach weddings is that they can be as laid back as you like and the dress code isn't quite so strict either!

Check out these useful links for some excellent beach wedding ideas - 


If like me you are lucky enough to have been invited to a beach wedding but need an idea on what to wear - take a look here and here - for some ideas.
And some ideas for - the men and more - here


Rx

above photos - credits here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I love to hear your comments :)